Teen's Lifelong Learning
Chapter 7 of Unoffendable: "The World's Worst Bedtime Story"
1. On pp. 45–48: What is the author's point of telling the world's worst bedtime story to his kids?
2. On pp. 48–49: What are the two options the author presents for handling potential arguments online?
3. On pp. 49–50: Discuss the patience of God. What Scriptural grounds are there for the patience of God in this age?
4. On pp. 50–52: Discuss the King's Island story and what can be learned from it.
5. On p. 52: Yeshua's "easy way" is contrasted to the way of the rabbis who had expounded too much about the right way to do everything. When we pay attention to what Yeshua actually said, like in the Sermon on the Mount in Matthew chapters 5–7, and actually put Yeshua's ___________ into ____________, we find life to be more ______________. Discuss.
6. What part of the world's worst bedtime story does the author want his kids to remember the most?